Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

Fantastic!

You are so incredibly talented. I absolutely love your stuff. do you know S. Moore (director) on Simpsons? I took an animation class from him at UCLA. Just curious :)

You should go really far, you have incredible abilities!! I think only another flash animator can realize just how difficult this movie must have been to make. I think it's really really great.

Crapwoman Crapwoman

I laughed so hard...

...I nearly crapped myself! You are so incredibly talented I just can't even stand it. I used to go to your doodie site when I was working in the corp. world, and somehow I lost track. I'm glad I got notified of your whack the boss 'toon, I laughed my fool ass off for that one too, wish I had that one handy about 4 years back.

Keep up the GREAT work, you are a true talent.

B&W Drama Theater #8 B&W Drama Theater #8

Incredible!

I really really enjoyed this. You are very talented indeeeeeed! Love the style & genre. Very entertaining.

YoinK : The Virus YoinK : The Virus

Very sad...

But very well done! I liked this story 'cause it wasn't made to be funny, just sad... that's a nice change.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to check out flashstyle.org!

See OSAMA Die See OSAMA Die

I think it's cute!

Very cute - of course, you're right, sound would have really made it better. I think it's very good for a first try! Keep it up, dude, you'll go far with this.

MsnMessengerClock? MsnMessengerClock?

Very cute!

It's just really cute, I liked it. Sort of a cool idea too.

FROSTY, the lost footage FROSTY, the lost footage

Frosty RULES!

I liked everything about this movie -- and actually laughed out loud, something it's difficult to get me to do. Very impressive! I can see why it's one of the top ranked!